- Have you tried Colcannon? We love this amazing dish!
- No Bake Peach Delight. You won’t believe how easy this sweet treat is…
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup. You won’t believe how quick this comforting soup is!
- Love Cabbage? You’ll love how easy Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls are!
- Delicious Penne with Garlicky Shrimp. We love the unique sauce in this easy dish…
I pretty much turned into a dancing fool when I came across this recipe. I mean I was jigging around the kitchen with my one year old looking at me like I’d grown two heads.
I’m always, always on the look out for recipes all of my children and their friends, with different food allergies, can enjoy together and this is it!
Just 2 simple ingredients I always have on hand and I have a great healthy snack or even a quick on-the-go breakfast. I whipped up my first batch of these right away and have been trying to restrain myself from eating them all right now.~AmyLou
10 Minute Healthy Breakfast Cookies
These would also be great with a variety of add ins such as cinnamon, dried fruit pieces, dairy free chocolate chips. The possibilities are endless!
I would recommend using oats and not steel cut oats as steal cut are not as soft and won’t be as smooth. So whip up a batch today that everyone can enjoy.
Click to the next page for this must try recipe…