- Slow Cooker Barbecued Beef, tender barbecue has never been easier!
- No Bake Cookies and Cream Treats. We couldn’t believe how easy these are….
- Smooth and Creamy Cucumber Pasta Salad. We love the fresh crunch of this easy dish!
- Homemade Honey Mustard Sauce is SO GOOD! You’ll never go back to store bought again.
- Crock Pot Chicken and Sweet Potatoes. A hearty dinner is SO SIMPLE to make!
I pretty much turned into a dancing fool when I came across this recipe. I mean I was jigging around the kitchen with my one year old looking at me like I’d grown two heads.
I’m always, always on the look out for recipes all of my children and their friends, with different food allergies, can enjoy together and this is it!
Just 2 simple ingredients I always have on hand and I have a great healthy snack or even a quick on-the-go breakfast. I whipped up my first batch of these right away and have been trying to restrain myself from eating them all right now.~AmyLou
10 Minute Healthy Breakfast Cookies
These would also be great with a variety of add ins such as cinnamon, dried fruit pieces, dairy free chocolate chips. The possibilities are endless!
I would recommend using oats and not steel cut oats as steal cut are not as soft and won’t be as smooth. So whip up a batch today that everyone can enjoy.
Click to the next page for this must try recipe…