- Crock Pot Italian Chicken. We couldn’t believe this great recipe is ONLY 2 INGREDIENTS!
- SAVORY Butternut Squash and Spinach Lasagna. This is a MUST TRY!
- Have you tried Chicken Picatta? It’s made this super simple way, and tastes so good!
- Oh My! Stuffed Ricotta Pizza Pie! You have to try this fresh recipe! Here’s how…
- Fresh Basil Pesto Pasta. Here’s how easy this recipe is…
Here’s a super quick and easy snack your kids (okay and you too) will love. What could be tastier? Crunchy, salty popcorn, coated in a rich and sweet caramel marshmallow coating. It’s gooey and crunchy all at the same time. This is the perfect snack! I love to make this for my kiddos when they have friends over, or when we just all want something sweet and don’t feel like baking. I’m serious you need to try this! But I will warn you, it’s highly addictive!~AmyLou
Caramel Marshmallow Popcorn
This recipe comes together in minutes and is the perfect sweet and salty treat.
Click to the next page for this easy snack…