- Nutella and Banana Crescent Rolls. A QUICK and EASY after school snack!
- Healthified Crock Pot Broccoli and Beef. This recipe couldn’t be any easier!
- Crock Pot Potato and Corn Chowder has a light summer flavor we LOVE!
- Flavorful Ham and Potato Breakfast Bake. Make it this easy way…
- “Shrimp On The Barbie” Outback Copy Cat Recipe. Here’s the SECRET…
Here’s a super quick and easy snack your kids (okay and you too) will love. What could be tastier? Crunchy, salty popcorn, coated in a rich and sweet caramel marshmallow coating. It’s gooey and crunchy all at the same time. This is the perfect snack! I love to make this for my kiddos when they have friends over, or when we just all want something sweet and don’t feel like baking. I’m serious you need to try this! But I will warn you, it’s highly addictive!~AmyLou
Caramel Marshmallow Popcorn
This recipe comes together in minutes and is the perfect sweet and salty treat.
Click to the next page for this easy snack…