- We couldn’t believe 10 Minute Healthy Breakfast Cookies only take 2 ingredients!
- Fall off the bone Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs. These are finger licking good!
- Try Pineapple Fried Rice. A tropical vacation for your mouth!
- Fluffy Pina Colada Fruit Dip. It only takes these 4 simple ingredients!
- Broccoli and Feta Omelet. Only 4 ingredients for this FRESH breakfast idea!
Here’s a super quick and easy snack your kids (okay and you too) will love. What could be tastier? Crunchy, salty popcorn, coated in a rich and sweet caramel marshmallow coating. It’s gooey and crunchy all at the same time. This is the perfect snack! I love to make this for my kiddos when they have friends over, or when we just all want something sweet and don’t feel like baking. I’m serious you need to try this! But I will warn you, it’s highly addictive!~AmyLou
Caramel Marshmallow Popcorn
This recipe comes together in minutes and is the perfect sweet and salty treat.
Click to the next page for this easy snack…