- Ultimate Crockpot BBQ Beans. You’ll love this homemade sauce…
- Carrot Cake Trifle. An easy dessert you need to taste!
- So EASY CANDY CORN Nut Bark! This fall TREAT is ADDICTIVE!
- Teriyaki Glazed Salmon. This homemade glaze is AMAZING!
- We love Pizza and Tacos! No need to choose with Taco Flavors Pizza Style…
Who doesn’t love eating chocolate for breakfast?! These delicious chocolate muffins let you enjoy chocolate for breakfast, guilt free! These muffins are ridiculously easy and have a few ingredients your kids will never guess! Just toss everything in your blender, and you’ve got a quick flour less muffin batter just begging to be baked into fudgy brownie like muffins that are the perfect way to satisfy that chocolate craving. These are great for a quick breakfast on the go, and can easily be frozen for up to 2 to 3 weeks. Give these little treats a try!~AmyLou
Chocolate Blender Muffins
How can these chocolate muffins come out so rich and chocolaty and still be healthy?!
Click to the next page for this recipe…