- Brussel Sprouts & Pearl Onions. Learn to love your veggies with this simple recipe…
- Delicious Classic Patty Melts. Here’s an easy step by step recipe….
- Satisfying Roasted Cauliflower with Dip. This is GUILT FREE snacking at it’s best!!
- We love Fruit Fluff Salad, you’ll never guess the secret ingredient! So tasty!
- Sheet Pan Breakfast Pizza. Here’s how easy it is to feed a crowd…
Looking for something different to pair with your Easter ham this year? This corn casserole is a great complimentary dish to baked ham. I never really had corn casseroles until I moved to the mountains of Virginia with my husband. I quickly fell in love with this great side dish. A creamy combination of cream cheese, corn and delicious corn bread. The flavorful addition of onion and bell pepper give this corn casserole a whole new flavor. Whether you decide to serve this dish up with Easter ham, or with grilled chicken or with some classic barbecue (that’s how my Virginia friends always served it). However you decide to serve it this side dish is sure to stand out from the rest. Enjoy ~AmyLou
Corn Fritter Casserole
You can’t go wrong with this moist and flavorful casserole. Be sure to give it a try soon.
Click to the next page for this recipe…