- Crunchy Turkey Taco Salad. Spice up dinner with this easy recipe…
- Cucumber Onion Salad Have You Tried this Cool Salad?
- Biscuits and Gravy Casserole. Everything we love in one easy dish. PURE GENIUS!
- Fresh Basil Pesto Pasta. Here’s how easy this recipe is…
- Raspberry Cinnamon Bread Cheese Bites. So EASY, yet oh so GOOD! here’s how….
I love everything about corned beef hash. The crunchy little bites of flavor packed meat, mixed in with some nicely browned potatoes and a hint of tender onion. Corned beef hash is the perfect lazy weekend breakfast. It’s hearty and flavorful and really not too bad for you. It’s also the perfect way to use up leftover corned beef after you’ve had Slow-cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage. Sometimes I want a hearty breakfast without the sweetness overload of most big breakfasts. My family is a sports family, and my husband is a semi-retired coach (meaning he’s no longer paid, but is volunteer coaching all the time.) So he’s always wanting to make sure our boys get a protein packed meal before the “big game”. His go to favorite is corned beef hash and I’m happy to oblige. 🙂 This zesty hash pairs perfectly with eggs. I prefer to serve mine over-easy so there’s all that rich yolk to run into your hash. Mmm.Mmm. That’s tasty, but my 2 littlest boys like “tiny eggs” aka scrambled. Really there’s no wrong way to serve this hash, with eggs or without it’s going to be good~ AmyLou
Corned Beef Hash
This classic dish is hearty and full of vibrant bold flavors that is sure to be a hit with your family.
Click to the next page for this tasty recipe…