- Fluffy Pina Colada Fruit Dip. It only takes these 4 simple ingredients!
- One Pot Cheesy Zucchini Rice. Here’s HOW EASY this is…
- Would you drink a Banana Nut Avocado Smoothie? Go ahead and try it, we DARE you!
- One bite of Easy Homemade Garlic Bread and you’ll never want store bought again!
- Have you tried Chicken Picatta? It’s made this super simple way, and tastes so good!
What could be better than rich and creamy chicken Alfredo, cracked out? Cracked out?! Okay so what does “cracked out” even mean? Because let’s face it, it does sound a little concerning. Basically to “crack” something out means to take a super tasty meal already and add some extra cheese and BACON. Well you just can’t go wrong with some bacon added in! I mean really, bacon should be a food group all it’s own. So what does that mean for this dish? You take a delicious classic like Chicken Alfredo, and make it even better. Full of pasta floating in creamy sauce, then topped with bacon bits and extra cheese. I seriously can’t think of anything bad to say about this recipe. So try it, because it’s got cheese and bacon…YUM ~AmyLou
Cracked Out Chicken Alfredo Bake
This recipe is great for feeding a crowd. Everyone will love this creamy bake, and come back asking for more.
Click to the next page for this “cracked out” recipe…