- Cheesy Twice Baked Potato Casserole. This is SO EASY!
- Sweet and tangy, Fresh Cranberry Relish. This is a HOLIDAY MUST HAVE!
- You won’t believe how Easy Blueberry Crisp is, until you try it! This dish is amazing!
- Raspberry Cinnamon Bread Cheese Bites. So EASY, yet oh so GOOD! here’s how….
- Crock Pot Crispy Orange Chicken. Here’s how EASY this is…
Would you like pie or brownie? YES. I’ll take both! Now you can have them together in this easy dessert. Who wouldn’t love a big piece of brownie pie? Flaky pie crust, filled with rich chocolate brownie? Add in some walnuts and you’ve got a decadent dessert! I also of course love how easy this pie is to put together. I’m a huge fan of new dessert ideas and I’m all about this chocolaty creation. If you’re not a big nuts in your brownie fan simply change them out with some chocolate chips, this is how my kiddos love brownies! That extra crunch of chocolate sends you into a chocolate coma in no time! I hope you give this yummy pie or brownie, whichever you want to call it a try.~AmyLou
Chocolate lovers rejoice! This delicious pie combines the best of both worlds in this delicious dessert idea.
Click to the next page for this recipe…