- Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels. These have a spicy kick we love…
- Delicious Easy Stromboli. Here’s the quick steps…
- Avocado Cucumber Tomato Delight, fresh flavors in one super simple salad.
- Cheese Steak Stuffed Peppers. These are oh so good!
- Broccoli Quiche Stuffed Peppers. Have you ever tried a pepper stuffed like this?!
I love taco salad. My mom used to make a version of it when I was a kid and I always looked forward to it! Now my mom’s recipe didn’t call for Doritos, but this recipe is just as good (or better). Doritos add a nice crisp crunch, and by using Doritos instead of just plain tortilla chips you get some added flavor. Plus what kid isn’t going to be excited about Doritos for dinner? 🙂 This recipe comes together in no time, it fresh, flavorful and has a great crunch to it! I love to serve this on a busy weeknight when I don’t have all the time for a full taco bar. Plus there’s a “secret sauce” that will set this salad apart from the rest. I hope you enjoy it!~AmyLou
Doritos Taco Salad
This dish is packed full of bright fresh flavors and the spicy zest of Nacho Cheese Doritos!
Click to the next page for this easy recipe…