- You can enjoy homemade Lasagna Bowl in just minutes this way….
- Doritos Taco Salad has the crunch of Doritos you love, plus a zesty “secret sauce”. Try it, we dare you!
- This Meat Lover’s Pizza Bake is a pizza lover’s dream. Here’s why….
- Banana Split Brownie Pizza Style. Where has this dessert been all our lives?!
- Delicious Broccoli and Peppers. A fresh side ready in a snap!
I love taco salad. My mom used to make a version of it when I was a kid and I always looked forward to it! Now my mom’s recipe didn’t call for Doritos, but this recipe is just as good (or better). Doritos add a nice crisp crunch, and by using Doritos instead of just plain tortilla chips you get some added flavor. Plus what kid isn’t going to be excited about Doritos for dinner? 🙂 This recipe comes together in no time, it fresh, flavorful and has a great crunch to it! I love to serve this on a busy weeknight when I don’t have all the time for a full taco bar. Plus there’s a “secret sauce” that will set this salad apart from the rest. I hope you enjoy it!~AmyLou
Doritos Taco Salad
This dish is packed full of bright fresh flavors and the spicy zest of Nacho Cheese Doritos!
Click to the next page for this easy recipe…