- Crock Pot Chicken and Sweet Potatoes. A hearty dinner is SO SIMPLE to make!
- Corned Beef and Pasta Toss
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup. You won’t believe how quick this comforting soup is!
- Spring Vegetable Salad. This unique salad is FRESH FRESH FRESH!
- Bacon Cheese Cauliflower Casserole. We LOVE the addition of this savory ingredient…
My kiddos love shrimp, and with picky little eaters that’s always a HUGE win. When everyone likes the same meal? Totally a plus. So I love to make this quick and easy popcorn shrimp for my kiddos. It’s quick and easy to make, and lots of fun for them to “pop” in their hungry bellies. I mean my kiddos are always hungry, how about yours? Maybe it’s just a boy thing, I don’t know. What I do know is that I need to have a lot of quick and easy dinner ideas ready to go. This recipe is great to finish off a busy day because it’s ready in just minutes. I love to serve my popcorn shrimp with Easy Oven Fries and a variety of dipping sauces. I hope you like this recipe as much as my kiddos do.~AmyLou
Easy Popcorn Shrimp
This recipe is perfect for kids and adults alike. It only takes a few minutes to make up these tiny bites of yummy shrimp. If you have leftovers, they are great for making Easy Shrimp Po Boys.
Click to the next page for this recipe…