- “Shrimp On The Barbie” Outback Copy Cat Recipe. Here’s the SECRET…
- Healthified Crock Pot Broccoli and Beef. This recipe couldn’t be any easier!
- Easter Pie this traditional dish is A MUST TRY!
- Super EASY Slow Cooker Spaghetti Squash with Meatballs. ONLY 3 INGREDIENTS!
- One bite of Easy Homemade Garlic Bread and you’ll never want store bought again!
My favorite thing about pork chops is how quickly they cook. Yep I love the fact that I can pop them in the oven, and in just about 20 minutes I can have dinner on the table. My kids love pork chops and that makes me love them even more! I know I’ve told you before about my middle son and his love of the other white meat. He loves anything pork! I like this easy recipe because it’s packed full of amazing flavor, but it doesn’t take hardly effort. So the next time you’re in a hurry to get a flavor packed dinner on the table, try these pork chops.~AmyLou
Easy Ranch Pork Chops
Click to the next page for this quick dinner idea…