- SWEET AND CRUNCHY Loaded Sweet Potato Casserole. This is A MUST for your THANKSGIVING!
- Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Squash. No one will believe this isn’t pasta!
- It isn’t shells that are the secret to making these Crunchy Chicken Tacos!
- Have you tried Vegetable Pizza? Cool and fresh, this is no average pizza! Here’s why…
- Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad, This is way better than any boxed pasta salad mix…
Side dishes can be puzzling sometimes, especially when you’re not even sure about the main course, yet. Ever have a day like that? This recipe has unique possibilities for variations that can literally change your style and mood at lunch, dinner time or in between.
Fine Cajun Crawfish Cornbread
This recipe comes with options because of the variations in meat you happen to have on hand. Go fish – that is crawfish or crab. Don’t have any fish on hand? Go hamburger! It can be Cajun fish night or Mexican burger night. It doesn’t matter because you simply add your choice of meat to the same cornbread ingredients on the next page.
Continue to next page for the full recipe…