- Autumn Apple Spice Dump Cake. ONLY 4 INGREDIENTS!
- Slow Cooker Apple Crisp. This is the easiest recipe we’ve ever tried!
- Smores Dip, why didn’t we try this sooner?! You’re going to LOVE this!
- Crock Pot Creamy Corn. Here’s the secret to this amazing dish…
- Hearty Cowboy Quiche. Feed a crowd easily! Here’s how…
This recipe has been a family favorite for years. So I thought it was time to share it with all of you. Why keep all the best kept secrets to myself right? I understand that not everyone is a cranberry fan, honestly the thought of cranberry sauce out of a can is simply unappetizing to me. That jiggly blob sitting on a plate complete with molded marks from the can. Gross. That’s why I love this recipe. It has a traditional cranberry flavor that goes so well with the holidays, especially with turkey! The perfect combination of sweet and tart, I hope your family enjoys this recipe for years to come, just like mine does.~AmyLou
This easy to prepare dish is perfect when made the night before! A great time saving recipe.
Click to the next page for this recipe…