- Campfire S’mores Cones, why didn’t somebody think of this sooner? These are pure genius!
- Grandma’s Pie Crust. The perfect flaky pie crust is this easy…
- You won’t believe the simple ingredient that makes for such a Creamy Cucumber Radish Salad!
- Make Delicious Roasted Parmesan Broccoli. Here’s how…
- One bite of Easy Homemade Garlic Bread and you’ll never want store bought again!
I don’t know about you, but I love a great snack mix, perfect for munching on anytime. So what makes up a great snack mix? The perfect combination of sweet, salty, crunchy. This easy trail mix is not only all those things, but it’s super cute too! I absolutely love candy pumpkins, they are so cute! This recipe is just a simple base for you to build on, feel free to get creative and add your favorite snacks. This recipe is perfect for any harvest party. Serve it up for the kiddos right before heading out to trick or treat and they’ve got a great snack to munch on while gathering all that candy. :)~AmyLou
Harvest Trail Mix
This recipe is perfect for serving at any fun gathering, or simply making up to enjoy for a movie or game night at home.
Click to the next page for this recipe…