- Light Lemon Artichoke Soup. Here’s how to make this unique dish…
- We all LOVE No Bake Cookies. But have you ever had them like this before?
- You would never guess these are Dairy and Gluten Free Pancakes. So Yummy!
- Grilled Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos. We LOVE this easy appetizer! PERFECT for the BIG GAME!
- Classic Southern Squash Casserole. This perfect summer dish is made this easy way…
Halloween is the best time to get together with friends and family. Some of my favorite memories as a kid was getting together for fall parties with friends. Now every year we get together with a group of friends to eat good food, hand out candy and let our kids trick or treat through the neighborhood. This is the perfect time for chili, popcorn and of course apples! What’s a true fall party without a few caramel apples? This mini version is easy to make, fun for everyone to eat and delicious! These are perfect for letting your kids help you make them!~AmyLou
Mini Caramel Apples
This recipe is fun to make, and even more fun to eat!
Click to the next page for this recipe…