- Mom’s Classic Chicken Salad. Find out what makes this recipe is such a hit…
- We love Fruit Fluff Salad, you’ll never guess the secret ingredient! So tasty!
- Are you brave enough to try Pineapple Salsa? You’ll be glad you did!
- Decadent Dessert 7 Layer Dip. This is dessert heaven!
- Texas Baked Cheese Grits these are easy to make and have that BIG Texas flavor!
Halloween is the best time to get together with friends and family. Some of my favorite memories as a kid was getting together for fall parties with friends. Now every year we get together with a group of friends to eat good food, hand out candy and let our kids trick or treat through the neighborhood. This is the perfect time for chili, popcorn and of course apples! What’s a true fall party without a few caramel apples? This mini version is easy to make, fun for everyone to eat and delicious! These are perfect for letting your kids help you make them!~AmyLou
Mini Caramel Apples
This recipe is fun to make, and even more fun to eat!
Click to the next page for this recipe…