- Garlic Soy Sauce Broiled Chicken We Love this Recipe for this Simple Reason…
- Slow-Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage
- We love the EASY SECRET to this Roasted Corn recipe! Delicious!
- Nutella and Banana Crescent Rolls. A QUICK and EASY after school snack!
- Almond Crusted Chicken Strips. This crispy chicken is DELICIOUS!
Fall is well upon us and that means bonfires, trips to the pumpkin patch and of course, carving those pumpkins! My favorite part about carving pumpkins is roasting all those delicious seeds. Growing up I can always remember my mom roasting pumpkin seeds while we carved our pumpkins, then everyone sitting around munching on those little bits of crunchy goodness! These seeds have a great flavor thanks to the use of seasoned salt, but you can easily go more traditional in flavor by just using salt if you like. However you decide to season them, these are a great treat that’s easy to make and fun to enjoy.~AmyLou
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Nothing says fall like a handful of roasted pumpkin seeds, thanks to this simple recipe you can enjoy the perfect seeds every time.
Click to the next page for this recipe…