- You need to try these Bacon Mushroom Kabobs! GRILLING made EASY!
- Angel Hair Pasta With Basil Chicken. A QUICK and DELICIOUS dinner!
- Sweet and Tangy Easy Raspberry Chicken. See why we love this unique recipe…
- Delicious Healthy Strawberry Shortcake? We didn’t believe either, till we tried this…
- Pan Fried Cinnamon Bananas. The PERFECT after school snack!
Fall is well upon us and that means bonfires, trips to the pumpkin patch and of course, carving those pumpkins! My favorite part about carving pumpkins is roasting all those delicious seeds. Growing up I can always remember my mom roasting pumpkin seeds while we carved our pumpkins, then everyone sitting around munching on those little bits of crunchy goodness! These seeds have a great flavor thanks to the use of seasoned salt, but you can easily go more traditional in flavor by just using salt if you like. However you decide to season them, these are a great treat that’s easy to make and fun to enjoy.~AmyLou
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Nothing says fall like a handful of roasted pumpkin seeds, thanks to this simple recipe you can enjoy the perfect seeds every time.
Click to the next page for this recipe…