- Crock Pot Chocolate Cake?! You won’t believe it till you try it…
- SAVORY Pasta Fagioli Soup. Hard to say, but SIMPLE to MAKE!
- Spiced Breakfast Quinoa. Quinao for breakfast?! GO AHEAD try it!
- Creamed Garden Potatoes and Peas. Delicious home cooking at it’s finest…
- Biscuits and Gravy Casserole. Everything we love in one easy dish. PURE GENIUS!
Fall is well upon us and that means bonfires, trips to the pumpkin patch and of course, carving those pumpkins! My favorite part about carving pumpkins is roasting all those delicious seeds. Growing up I can always remember my mom roasting pumpkin seeds while we carved our pumpkins, then everyone sitting around munching on those little bits of crunchy goodness! These seeds have a great flavor thanks to the use of seasoned salt, but you can easily go more traditional in flavor by just using salt if you like. However you decide to season them, these are a great treat that’s easy to make and fun to enjoy.~AmyLou
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Nothing says fall like a handful of roasted pumpkin seeds, thanks to this simple recipe you can enjoy the perfect seeds every time.
Click to the next page for this recipe…