- Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash. This is a MUST TRY dinner!
- This Hot Artichoke Dip has a SECRET INGREDIENT you’ll never guess! We love this recipe!
- Garlic and Romano Mashed Cauliflower. LOW CARB never tasted SO GOOD!!
- AMAZING Spaghetti with Artichoke and Tomato. This SIMPLE dish comes together this quick…
- Tuna Salad Pita Pockets. We love the secret ingredient in this easy recipe…
Ah delicious fresh roasted vegetables! There are some vegetables that were just made for roasting. Asparagus is on that list! I love asparagus when it is roasted until slightly charred, it has such a rich and earthy flavor. This dish is perfect is ready in under 30 minutes so it’s perfect for a busy weeknight, yet it comes out looking like you spent hours in the kitchen. This one is elegant enough for a dinner party, and easy enough for dinner any night of the week. I love recipes that can dress up the busiest week night dinner without any effort.~Amy Lou
Roasted Asparagus & Tomatoes
Busy week nights doesn’t mean you have to settle for unhealthy fast food. This simple side dish can be on the table in under 30 minutes.
Click to the next page for this recipe…