- Fresh Braised Asparagus is made this simple way…
- Pesto Chicken and Rice Casserole. This is anything but another average casserole!
- Cheesy Bacon and Egg Hash. Here’s how to make this easy breakfast all in one pan!!
- Baked Berries Oatmeal. A healthy breakfast has never tasted so good…
- CREAMY LOADED Slow Cooker POTATO SOUP. COMFORT FOOD IS THIS EASY!
Ah delicious fresh roasted vegetables! There are some vegetables that were just made for roasting. Asparagus is on that list! I love asparagus when it is roasted until slightly charred, it has such a rich and earthy flavor. This dish is perfect is ready in under 30 minutes so it’s perfect for a busy weeknight, yet it comes out looking like you spent hours in the kitchen. This one is elegant enough for a dinner party, and easy enough for dinner any night of the week. I love recipes that can dress up the busiest week night dinner without any effort.~Amy Lou
Roasted Asparagus & Tomatoes
Busy week nights doesn’t mean you have to settle for unhealthy fast food. This simple side dish can be on the table in under 30 minutes.
Click to the next page for this recipe…