- The perfect snack! Fried Pickles are so tangy and delicious!
- We love the EASY SECRET to this Roasted Corn recipe! Delicious!
- Addictive Cookie Dough Dip! Where has this been all our lives?!
- Chocolate Cream Cheese Cupcakes. These are so good it’s almost wrong…
- Kielbasa and Rice Skillet. We love this EASY dinner idea!
Thanksgiving just isn’t Thanksgiving without turkey, am I right? But sometimes you just don’t need to make a full sized bird for the size of your guest list. This recipe is perfect for feeding a smaller crowd. I think we often shy away from just doing a breast because we’re worried about it being too dry. That isn’t a worry with this delicious recipe. Spiced apple cider makes not only for a great basting agent, but it gives your turkey that extra special flavor that simply tastes like savory perfection. So be sure to try this recipe this holiday season.
Spiced Apple Cider Glazed Turkey Breast
This deliciously glazed turkey comes out with a rich savory flavor you will simple love!
Click to the next page for this recipe…