- Doritos Taco Salad has the crunch of Doritos you love, plus a zesty “secret sauce”. Try it, we dare you!
- Crock Pot Italian Chicken. We couldn’t believe this great recipe is ONLY 2 INGREDIENTS!
- Easy Chicken Kabobs. Here’s how to make this fresh meal…
- Everyone goes crazy over this Strawberry Cream Cheese Pretzel Dessert!
- MOIST Pumpkin Pie Cake! Here’s how EASY this is!
Thanksgiving just isn’t Thanksgiving without turkey, am I right? But sometimes you just don’t need to make a full sized bird for the size of your guest list. This recipe is perfect for feeding a smaller crowd. I think we often shy away from just doing a breast because we’re worried about it being too dry. That isn’t a worry with this delicious recipe. Spiced apple cider makes not only for a great basting agent, but it gives your turkey that extra special flavor that simply tastes like savory perfection. So be sure to try this recipe this holiday season.
Spiced Apple Cider Glazed Turkey Breast
This deliciously glazed turkey comes out with a rich savory flavor you will simple love!
Click to the next page for this recipe…