- We couldn’t believe 10 Minute Healthy Breakfast Cookies only take 2 ingredients!
- Pumpkin Pie Cheerio Bars. A GENIUS way to enjoy PUMPKIN!
- BLT Dip! Here’s an EASY dip for your HOLIDAY get together…
- Smoky BBQ Chicken Salad. It only takes 4 ingredients to make this easy dish…
- Would you try this Strawberry Caprese Pasta Salad? We DARE you! So good!
Thanksgiving just isn’t Thanksgiving without turkey, am I right? But sometimes you just don’t need to make a full sized bird for the size of your guest list. This recipe is perfect for feeding a smaller crowd. I think we often shy away from just doing a breast because we’re worried about it being too dry. That isn’t a worry with this delicious recipe. Spiced apple cider makes not only for a great basting agent, but it gives your turkey that extra special flavor that simply tastes like savory perfection. So be sure to try this recipe this holiday season.
Spiced Apple Cider Glazed Turkey Breast
This deliciously glazed turkey comes out with a rich savory flavor you will simple love!
Click to the next page for this recipe…