- Spiced Breakfast Quinoa. Quinao for breakfast?! GO AHEAD try it!
- Moist and Sweet Pineapple Sheet Cake. Dessert for a crowd has never been easier…
- This Delicious Fresh Coleslaw Has a Crisp Secret Ingredient We LOVE!
- Pizzeria Zucchini Boats, The best way to enjoy low carb pizza!
- Easy Ranch Burgers are the perfect addition to any backyard barbecue…
Mmmm… Fresh peaches! What’s better than a fresh peach? Biting into a fresh peach with all that sweet juice bursting into your mouth and all over you chin?! I can’t get enough of a good peach, especially when you get them fresh from one of those little roadside places. Or out of the back of a local farmers pick up truck. Those are the absolute best! I love to buy way more than we can eat! Why? So I have an excuse to find new ways to eat them up. Like this delicious fresh peach bread pudding. Sweet fresh peaches paired with a classic bread pudding, baked into a sweet mixture of textures and then top it all of with a drizzle of homemade brown sugar sauce?! YES MAM! Where is my spoon?! This dish may not make it to the table for the rest of the family to enjoy!~AmyLou
Peach Bread Pudding
This recipe is perfect on it’s own or served al la mode with some vanilla ice cream.
Click to the next page for this sweet dish…