- Slow Cooker Apple Crisp. This is the easiest recipe we’ve ever tried!
- Homemade CHOCOLATE CHIP Drop Biscuits. Need we say more?! Here’s how…
- Melon Salad with Ginger Syrup. This simple syrup sets this salad apart…
- Chili Cheese Crescent Dogs. Why didn’t we think of this sooner? Everyone will love this dish!
- This simple “secret” sauce makes for a dynamite Flaky Cheesy Ham Calzone you have to try!
Mmmm… Fresh peaches! What’s better than a fresh peach? Biting into a fresh peach with all that sweet juice bursting into your mouth and all over you chin?! I can’t get enough of a good peach, especially when you get them fresh from one of those little roadside places. Or out of the back of a local farmers pick up truck. Those are the absolute best! I love to buy way more than we can eat! Why? So I have an excuse to find new ways to eat them up. Like this delicious fresh peach bread pudding. Sweet fresh peaches paired with a classic bread pudding, baked into a sweet mixture of textures and then top it all of with a drizzle of homemade brown sugar sauce?! YES MAM! Where is my spoon?! This dish may not make it to the table for the rest of the family to enjoy!~AmyLou
Peach Bread Pudding
This recipe is perfect on it’s own or served al la mode with some vanilla ice cream.
Click to the next page for this sweet dish…