- Brussel Sprouts & Pearl Onions. Learn to love your veggies with this simple recipe…
- Baked Blueberry Lemon French Toast. This recipe is oh so good!
- Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels. These have a spicy kick we love…
- Mini Caramel Apples, These are the PERFECT Halloween treat!
- Greek Eggs Crock Pot Casserole. Would you try this unique breakfast?!
When we think of Thanksgiving we all have some special recipes our minds automatically go to. One of my favorites has to be sweet potato casserole. It’s a classic for sure. Now I have come to find there are two camps when it comes to this dish. Those that must have a marshmallow top and those that prefer a little more crunch from a nut topping. That’s why I love this recipe. It combines that sweet marshmallow flavor with the added crunch of pecans. The best of both worlds! Be sure to give this recipe a try for your Thanksgiving feast!
Loaded Sweet Potato Casserole
This easy side dish is sure to become a new family favorite!
Click to the next page for this delicious dish!