- Need a DELICIOUS dinner in a hurry? Try Hot Italian Sandwiches!
- We couldn’t believe 10 Minute Healthy Breakfast Cookies only take 2 ingredients!
- Fresh California Roll Sushi Bowls. Sushi just got even better!!
- Crock Pot Wild Rice Mushroom Soup. NEW Year, NEW you! Simple, healthy, delicious!
- Grilled BBQ Pork Steaks, This is Grilling is all about…
When we think of Thanksgiving we all have some special recipes our minds automatically go to. One of my favorites has to be sweet potato casserole. It’s a classic for sure. Now I have come to find there are two camps when it comes to this dish. Those that must have a marshmallow top and those that prefer a little more crunch from a nut topping. That’s why I love this recipe. It combines that sweet marshmallow flavor with the added crunch of pecans. The best of both worlds! Be sure to give this recipe a try for your Thanksgiving feast!
Loaded Sweet Potato Casserole
This easy side dish is sure to become a new family favorite!
Click to the next page for this delicious dish!