- One bite of Easy Homemade Garlic Bread and you’ll never want store bought again!
- Easy Sopapillas are a must try! You’ll never guess how they’re made…
- Easy Butterscotch Bars. You won’t believe how easy these decadent bars are..
- Baked Burrito Casserole, everyone will LOVE this dish!
- Breakfast Banana Split?! Your kids are going to LOVE this!
When we think of Thanksgiving we all have some special recipes our minds automatically go to. One of my favorites has to be sweet potato casserole. It’s a classic for sure. Now I have come to find there are two camps when it comes to this dish. Those that must have a marshmallow top and those that prefer a little more crunch from a nut topping. That’s why I love this recipe. It combines that sweet marshmallow flavor with the added crunch of pecans. The best of both worlds! Be sure to give this recipe a try for your Thanksgiving feast!
Loaded Sweet Potato Casserole
This easy side dish is sure to become a new family favorite!
Click to the next page for this delicious dish!