- Classic Cream Puffs, these are easier than you think!
- Delicious Crock Pot Cheesecake?! We couldn’t believe it either, till we tried it…
- Fresh Berry Slab Pie. This is a treat that’s easy and delicious!
- Baked Burrito Casserole, everyone will LOVE this dish!
- Campfire S’mores Cones, why didn’t somebody think of this sooner? These are pure genius!
Growing up with a minister father we were always treated to bags full of church members’ finest garden bounty. There was never a lack of zucchini and I was always looking for new ways to use this versatile vegetable. These Zucchini Corn Cakes are easier to make than it is to spell Zucchini! 😉 I love zucchini and I love zucchini cakes. Hopefully you like them too!~AmyLou
Zucchini Corn Cakes
You won’t believe what all you can do with these corn cakes, either. These special cakes can even be frozen for up to a month. Just pop in the microwave and heat 1-2 minutes.
Check out this fabulous recipe on the next page.